The ACCJC Annual Report and Fiscal Report must be submitted electronically. Approximately one month before the report due date, the CEO and ALO of each member college will receive e-mail instructions with their individual login username and password.|
The following will assist you in completing and submitting the reports:
Please feel free to call the ACCJC office at 415-506-0234 or e-mail email@example.com if you have any questions.
- You can change the password if necessary.
- Please do not share your user name and password. Instead, use 'Update Profile' in question 1 to add individuals who will assist you in completing the Annual Report and Fiscal Report.
- You are encouraged to print the questions and prepare your answers before attempting to complete the online report. Report questions and instructions can be accessed from the log-in page, by clicking on 'Getting Started Instructions'.
- You are asked to verify information in the first question, including the CEO's e-mail address. To input any needed changes, click on 'Update Profile'.
- There are '[Read Additional Instructions]' pop-up windows to assist with what information is requested.
- Data which you enter in the report form will be saved while work is in progress, providing you the option of entering the data as you obtain it.
- If a question is not applicable, please enter N/A in that box.
- If any changes are required after submitting each report, please call ACCJC, 415-506-0234, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Audited Financial Statements are to be submitted electronically to email@example.com. These should be submitted within six months of the close of the fiscal year. PDF format is preferred, though any electronic format is acceptable.
- The CEO must verify and perform the final online submission of both the Annual Report and Annual Fiscal Report.
- Both reports must be submitted by April 2, 2018; however, if additional time is required to obtain specific data, please call ACCJC, 415-506-0234, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and request an extension of time to submit either.